Sunday, December 23, 2012

Mayan Mayham; A Care Free Truth Hoist!

This is just an impromptu post on the final disillusion of the apocalyptic mayhem in the world. While on a personal level, this post may appear a bit turgid on the self-centeredness, I assure you it is not the case.  My intention having this blog was on one level for my own amusement, and the more nobler one, probing the mental space between the ideal, and the possible.  Both the ideal, and possible require transcendent vision, and imagination, but as Fran├žois de LaRochefoucauld writes "Our virtues are most frequently but vices in disguise." And one of my vices, or passions I should say is to leave an impression on those my fellows Whos path I cross.

For some of us who recognize the imbalance between the corporate structure, and the Free Born Human being, the pursuit of Peace, and Justice creates its own value in eternals.  In a world such as ours, where the qualities of Peace & Justice are arbitrarily placed in the hands of the profiteering corporate establishment, resistance to such evil is a noble cause.

It is a cruel hoax on Humanity, and one of double standards, where corrupt people run the world, and millions die and suffer, over the reign of temporary power.  And due to the nature of that corruption those who choose not to compromise themselves, are left to suffer, and sometimes that includes entire nations.
Here is the Sun on this the alleged End of the long count Mayan Calendar
So according to the Maya the 13th Baktun ended, and the 14th Baktun Began, well, I had synchronicity there too, but I can only relate to it in terms of numbers, my paypal balance on 12-21-2012 was as follows
104 zero having infinite value brings us to 14. and 76 added together is 13.  More than likely that means I need to get productive.

 

regardless of what my previous life was, it was, is not now!

 I'm pretty damn short of meeting my personal needs in the so called game of (living expenses), but by the Grace of the Almighty I have a roof over my head, and I'm documenting my path in this time of transition (all life on this Earth which currently is the product of cycles is transitionary) which for me simply means producing Art again, and earning a living because even those people who staked their lives on the World ending on the Mayan Calendar had something to sell in relation to their predictions.  As far as the Spiritual Gurus, and millions of motivational speakers out there that claim materialism is the problem.  I'm done hearing about those petty claims, attachment maybe a problem for some, but this is a materialized world, and it's better to make toys than bombs, so if they want out of this world by all means, I'm sure they can find the suicide how-to manual somewhere on the Internet.  I'm keeping it real, the problem with the world isn't materialism. There are some people who having more than they will ever need in a lifetime, use all their resources yet to continue stacking debt, and collecting from the debt of others, and in America, unborn generations are being subjected to debt, which profits multinational corporations, and banks, that's not materialism, that's something else.  So the central banks lend money based on debt, and there are a whole host of hedge fund managers, and investment banks who rigged the financial markets to syphon off as much as possible for their portfolios they collect numbers, and everyone else, all living things and the Planet Earth is being injured as a result.  That is not materialism, and the rest of US should not suffer austerity due to the runaway greed, and money addiction of a few rotten human beings whos useless accumulation places all life in danger.  I'm also writing here about the people who fund for profit the building of weapons of mass destruction, and who have no regard for the sacredness of Life, they are the ones who damage everyone else.   They are beings who are ruined, damaged goods, and there is no place for them in Heaven there should be no place for them on Earth.  As above so Below.   Anyway my whole take on the 12-21-2012 date is that Truth is a corner stone of the divine, and rising to the surface of Human collective consciousness, it is unstoppable, and an aspect of the growing awareness. 

Anyway, this video, and philosophy may be true once departed, but our reality does not reflect this.   I do respect Alan Watts, I'd lay a rose on the beach where his remains where cremated, that's how much I respect the man.


  The Universe put me here for a reason, and I'm just working through it, but the forward sequence of my life: is even  found in the zip code for Marceline, Missouri which is 64658,  anyway as the numerology in it relates to me, is as follows, zero having infinite value is omitted 6+4 =1+6=7(58) as I mentioned in a previous blog, 7:58 am was the time I was born, my present life here is like a dream, but also a nightmare, and I am one of those eternal beings thats been around since the beginning of the Universe, that much I know, so when I leave this world however it is I do, I get to go back to what is already mine, a limitless cosmos.  Now back to the 64 that has to do with the I-ching. Too many people are holding on to deadly energies, and that's the main problem this world faces.   I know Earth well enough to know shes awake, and aware of what is going on.
Everything on a computer screen, is constructed of processed binary code, zeros, and ones, the zeros have open infinite values, while ones have fixed values.  That's why all information on a computer can be constructed of the two numeric values.   We Human Beings don't exist in a world of fixed values, so we are constantly thrashing ourselves against inconsistencies which are caused by this discrepancy.  
In the Cosmos: Law is based on fixed values, and these are consistent with the expansion of love, which is, simply put, the observance of a greater good.  The greater good, has to do with treating others the way you want to be treated.  One thing I will share here is that the creator treats you the way treat others, and while a soul is never hopeless, the mountain one must climb to evolve out of cyclic time can grow larger based on Karma, so the greatest obstacle to your evolution will always be you.  In the universe each of us has infinite value, but our evolution from the Planetary life is always one of temporary values, and my best advice is don't get caught up sacrificing your infinite potential, on temporary values.  Co-creating with God(uncreated Creator) is the highest calling one can have in a world such as ours, and that means holding a space for light, and discovering ways of expanding with it, an action which always leads to compassion, creativity, charity, kindness, and love, those are some of the gifts of spirit, which have infinite value, in materialized, and non-materialized worlds alike. As far as the W(2+3)E(5)N(1+4) sequence of the I-ching in numerology goes, the 23 the day of my birth as G.E.T, 5 the day of Birth as W.E.D prior to this life, and the 14 relates the Mayan Baktun, or 5+5+5 =15, which also the day I died on the same month of my Birth as W.E.D.   I had to return to Earth to tie some loose ends, and return whole to Heaven. If I could not bring Heaven to Earth, at least I tried, and my destiny is sealed.   And whatever prior I established on Earth is not in my hands, but you are left with the legacyIf I where to go forward it would have be an employee owned enterprise, something the world is not ready for, so I am content to be just amused, by how many souls were inspired by novelty.   Heaven is only novelty, I'm afraid to say you won't be worshipping any Gods, there, that was a man made invention, and you can point the finger at religions of the world, but not God, for such misunderstandingThe World is not ending, but souls are always arriving and departing from Earth.
  Love is not possessed it is free, the other energies require you to hold on to them  Channeling them for a purpose like getting into character for a role is one thing, for any other reason is foolish with few exceptions.   One should be disturbed, and even experience sadness, and anger, when seeing how much injustice exist in the world, its a very normal reaction, and emotions serve the purpose of highlighting imbalances in your spiritual body (humanities spiritual body is linked, because there is one source of consciousness), knowing how to direct that energy creatively is driven by wise compassion, and raises you higher into the plane of spiritual evolution which is the only one that counts, and anyway in the process of that you can see the sources of psychic disturbances in others, some has to do with ignorance, but a lot has to do with manipulation from souls driven by corruption, and fearI'll cover 911 truth on my next blog. 
When the eyes above are opened, the eyes below shall be closed!

No comments:

Post a Comment