Thursday, June 21, 2012

Philistine Prophecy How a messenger of God Sneaked in; See below for ConText!

2012 Mayanism the ongoing for broke in the new age postmodern philosophy -- pseudo religion of the force be with thee from some co(n)smic frequency.  White hats, dark hats, tin hats, hard hats, rat hats, clown hats, and no hats the world churns, the truth is melting butter in the hands of end`time prophets, nibiru gurus, and a whole class of predatory entities who exploit the honest concerns of honest people in an age old, and ongoing undeclared war.  It's class warfare 911.0, dressed in 3 days of darkness `Maya style', it's the self-help library of how, and why you are part of the problem.  The secret power of now, something to help you feel calm while You're at the unemployment line, witnessing all your rights legislated away, don't be fooled; what's always been an American way is just official now, but hey it's okay to be Gay.  You can watch the American dream on you(R) Plasma TV, the only place you're likely to ever find it (scripted).  And by the way, You've got enough fluoride, arsenic, BPA, mercury, and any number of toxic substances in your blood, to kill a few people a 1000 years ago, welcome to the 21st Century my fellow zombies.  Now for Sirius business to address your valid concerns about the future, the Planet Earth, Utopia, and an honest yet incommensurable discourse of placing some of your concerns away, the Ibsen way.  
My understanding so far on the Ego.  First the Ego is nothing more than a word, and depending on the spiritual or scientific prospective it's a word attached to any number of ideas.  My view of the Ego is that it's nothing to be at war with, in fact ego does not exist except in some abstract world of ideas.  In a state defined as Maya in Hinduism the ego can be the veneer of every experience which defines Ones life, or which One chooses to define Oneself by, that status of who One believes One is, or the projections One makes to these effects.  The ego is the sum total of Ones individualize efforts to achieve or not in this world. In some cases it can be characterized as the compromised self, bound by false personification of material attachments which include, abstract concepts, and beliefs.  Ego is the mask with which we face the world, to quote from beyond Good & Evil by Nietzsche "Everything that is profound loves the mask: the profoundest things have a hatred even of figure and likeness. Should not the CONTRARY only be the right disguise for the shame of a God to go about in? A question worth asking!—it would be strange if some mystic has not already ventured on the same kind of thing. There are proceedings of such a delicate nature that it is well to overwhelm them with coarseness and make them unrecognizable; there are actions of love and of an extravagant magnanimity after which nothing can be wiser than to take a stick and thrash the witness soundly: one thereby obscures his recollection. Many a one is able to obscure and abuse his own memory, in order at least to have vengeance on this sole party in the secret: shame is inventive."  For whatever `reason' (I can right books on reasons, but I will leave it at everyone knows their own reasons.) in society most people oblige themselves with conformity at some level or another. It is a world constructed of appearances, and first impressions, ego is mostly a vain personification of self, and to some degree for some it can be a fully consuming illusion, a practice that is so conditioned into the being that is goes undetected, and then can go on, and on, and on.  Once the illusion fades, however; this comes about, because you are naked to yourself; it can lead to a search for authenticity, and there are thousands of routes to that, but I will keep it short, and say that was you then, you are just conscious about it now, for those awakened to the mask.  The spiritual guru is always one who simply inserts their own devise-ment, philosophy or teaching, but gains your submission in the process, it is their ego overpowering yours, but both egos are still there, or not there. The mask was due in part to caste, expectation, and the collective spirit of the society in general, and for the most part it is submission willful or unconsciously to the Powers of finance, government, or individuals.  

We are subject to compromise due to the mobilized efforts of institutions which have a vested interest in power, and to those efforts exercise control over planetary resources of which all life (include that most sacred to the foundation of most religions; `the Human being and life as an entity of divine origin'.) is simply one resource in the schema, and imposition of manifest power.  Voluntarily or involuntarily from birth we are all compromised by the matrix of the pre-dominant paradigm which I characterize as `blind stealth driven profiteering' a meme which cloaks it's true nature in cliches like "survival of the fittest", and any form of Collectivism which supports or accepts its foundation.  The ego as I understand it `is the compromised aspect of ones being', the bifurcated and indoctrinated self, as opposed to the natural self that which within us exist in symbiosis with nature.  We are in essence a species which gave way to that which conquered nature, and relegated her to text books, field and laboratory experiments.  A process which has it's roots in the maintenance of power, a portion of which is inherent darkness.  The Powers that are, rely on a barriers of chaos for their survival, the operating system of what chaos breeds, is well illustrated in Hieronymus Bosch's painting `The Garden of Earthly Delights.'

 The receipt from my last post, where I describe synchronicity totaled $17.70, that was the year G.W.F Hegel was born, and The Phenomenology of Spirit followed in 1807 something I am destined to read, if only to gain a clearer understanding of certain metaphysic phenomenon which has consistently emerged at various periods of my life. I've only read the Wikipedia outline of the book, and it's enough to peak my interest.  Anyway, I've also recently discovered Anagrams, and there are 3306 different ways to interpret this blog Bleak Mystique or A Milky Be-Quest!, anyway I guess the Cyan Coils (one of  81 anagrams for Clay Icons) is appropriate for this blog.  Being that My goal here is to solve the mysteries of what prevents Universal symbiosis with nature.  One of the overwhelming aspects of my present existence, since the initial breakdown of my previous concepts of reality is an increased capacity for learning, and the absolute knowledge of God, of course at first I thought I was a God (Maybe I should Be second guessing myself), only because I was seeing all sorts of visions, and most new-age doctrine presupposes this as fact.
 
Or Maybe I should. Anyway, this quote, ties into the final entry of this blog, which will remain as chapters in a book.

 "And then we cut ourselves off and don't feel that we're still the big bang, but you are. Depends how you define yourself. You are actually—if this is the way things started, if there was a big bang in the beginning—you're not something that's a result of the big bang. You're not something that is a sort of puppet on the end of the process. You are still the process. You are the big bang, the original force of the universe, coming on as whoever you are. When I meet you I see not just what you define yourself as...I see every one of you as the primordial energy of the universe coming on at me in this particular way. I know I'm that too, but we've learned to define ourselves as separate from it."—Alan Watts   
 I do enjoy the feel good monism of philosophical teachers like Alan Watts.  I don't at this point believe the Universe began with an explosion, and that of course is a theory, or scientific Dogma, depending how deep you go with it. I would rather it started with an orgasmic burst, as evidenced by mankind here on Earth.
 As above So below..but who really knows the simplest axioms generally provide the greatest of clarity. I do know for sure that I don't know much, but by the Grace of God I'm still alive, and finally with a greater sense of inner peace...if only by that which is conveyed to me, by the spiritual medium which transcends time.  My excesses were many, and with alcohol I started very young, but I've overcome destructive forms of escapisms.   I care about eradicating injustice, and that is something I devote much of my spiritual shamanism to.  Ideas of utopia vary, but injustice is simple to understand..(Many of the subjects I contemplated here, have been addressed by the Divine to Me, we are in the second creation, the first one was destroyed, it is the same universe reconstituting itself, I will dive into the subject, and connect links here.)


Well to Me was revealed two Prophecies, and the pending second one is evil self~destructing.   Those souls which are not prepared for a 5th Dimensional existence will perish, I have initiated this process with Magic, and indeed it is the 7th Dimensional realm which will intercede with the coming changes.  First I will Share my spiritual name as a messenger working on behalf of the Almighty, He who is infinite created the Heavens, and all space visible, and hidden to this dimension, time, and all the elements therein.  I shall be known as Galan from this day forward.  G `u ate m `Alan.   That is the title of the Katchina Cosmology Doll I crafted.   Now the first of two initiations occurred all~ready, and that was Fukushima..All Human beings which were in alignment with the divine at the time of the incident did not experience death they were sent immediately to the 7th dimension which overlaps this one, and regulates the function of every cell, and atom upon which this 3~4 dimension exist, and in fact sustains the 3D environment of Earth.  The Sun is what regulates all of  Earths whether events, and the Earth is not destined for destruction on the contrary.  Those who are destined by their own actions, not to move forward into full conscious galactic 5th dimensional bodies will be removed from Planet Earth by divine agents which allow instant Karma to manifest.  Once the Planet is cleared of oppressive energies the 3D earth will initiate it's transformation.  The Earth herself is ready for the changes and the 3D Earth is required for the manifest 5th dimension.   There are many 3 dimensional planets in the Universe that sustain life, and those souls destined to continue on such a path will perish from earth, but will birth in another 3d planet ready to receive them.  Now for the prophecy as revealed to me, and first Fukushima, was initiated by a transaction on ebay   4th transaction down, I had to initial 2 processes there, and at the time, I was already engaged in communicating with my higher self via the Sun.  I had no previous knowledge of the events, and only syncs, close to the time the Earthquake occurred I was taping a video blog, actually mentioning how innovation had reached a climax, and this video was taped using a Bean Bag from Tokyo Disney..sometime after I made that blog, I had gone back online, and saw that a tsunami had reached Japan, and news was beginning to broadcast.  Oh BTW I can talk for hours sometimes, cause I'am silly like that, but the video was saved on the compact flash card, and I took a picture of it...It was also about Christ Conciousness
Also the day before the Earthquake occured, the Sun bubbled my brain, which it has done a few times. That is something I will explain another time.  The most recent time this happened I wrote the Galactic Pledge of allegiance.  I sat around for two days with my brain making all kinds of snap, crackle, pop, sounds, and they are painful.  I deleted that video from YouTube, because I didn't want to spread fear or misinformation, and I deleted that account too. 
But after seeing the following evidence, and with the Sun communicating with Me through the processes, I don't serve two masters, and I will not ignore a Divine calling.  It begins with the following photo, note first the date created is wrong that is the day, I installed the file into the computer from an 8GB SanDisk Compact flash card, the acutual day created on the card is 3/5/2011 what appears on the PC as time modified etc..below is the actual photo...Above the Japanese Mickey Statue was the wild waves Minnie, a prophesy which has occurred.  Before I begin with the second, I want to say that, I have had to emerge onto the scene here on Earth disguised in Time which is one of the functions I a servant to the Almighty help overlook Earth, as a 7th dimensional being.  But I have been opposed by evil, because that is what I am helping the Almighty abolish from Earth Once and for all. I belong to no secret societies, and some have worked against Me, a topic for later discussion, all will be know soon, and I have never sold out...Instant karma will affect anyone who opposes the will of GOD, and any beings which are in violation of the cosmic law of do no harm.  So there are no passes for those beings which perpetrate harm upon others for amusement, or control.  In other words those with a tendency towards psychopathy.   The Psycho Ren animation cell is also above the Peg-Leg, and I gave that cel away as a gift to someone who bid on one of my auctions.  Also psychopathy does manifest sometimes in collectivism, of identity, that is the most virulent form, when is comes to human conditions.
After the Next step proceeds (Instant Karma in the halls of Power), Death will no longer exist, it will be no more, that is one of the benefits of evolution..The power of corporations is reduced to serving the highest good, the transformation of the earth begins with the next step, which completes the cycle of the two prophesies..Peg-leg 4 sale...  Doesn't matter if it's purchased or not, only that I warned the perpetrators of evil..AH, and Wait all of the Sudden, I was recalled to end the Auction, and plug the tail,..God is bound to enact this, yet to be prophesy, I am just serving as messenger.   Galan!~
 

The picture below was from a Michelangelo drawing. He placed horns on Moses for a reason, because the final Judgement is God removing any opposition to Bringing the kingdom of Heaven to Earth. 

Are You ready for 5D

Faraway Childhoods, by Kevin Kling (pg 184)

In a 5th Dimensional Body you lose the need for sleep, for several reasons..1. It is the greatest biologically perfect material existence the Universe can provide.  2. You do not age, neither (in~ether) are the growth of organic plants restricted by time. 
 Note added on 8/23/2013
Instant Karma does not exist, except in a John Lennon song, the soul in Man is a 7th dimensional entity, and is eternal, it requires an environment to manifest itself in, and that is either the Third Dimension which we exist in now, or the fifth Dimension.   This is related to As Above is as Below, the Eternal will unacknowledged in the developing civilization is what ultimately causes the life cycles to be as they are now presently on Earth.  Further address of the Eternal Will, will be linked to this post.   The eternal Will is ultimately the Law which governs all phenomenon universally. 





3D Earth stands in full potential to Manifest 5D...Galan
 The simple way to end Duality just came to Me, via a bright shooting star which chases across the sky just about 10 minutes ago.  I just need to cut the two Ouroboros, from this sheet of papers..that undos an ancient curse, and those who placed will be decommissioned from the Earth.   2:28 pm 6/22/12 

Well every step I take towards disclosure is being opposed on several fronts including a virus on my computer that wouldn't even let me run the SD card of this most recent photo.  It request to format the card.  I had to use my Mothers lap top which contains the videos I had uploaded , and my brother pawned the day after I posted the first post on this blog.   I'm simply a messenger of the creator of the Universe, I don't now, nor will I ever serve another master.  I have suffered, been at times manipulated, sometimes by evil, and deceptive people.  I don't seek retribution for myself, but now know, and without a doubt, I have been chosen by God to serve the cause of justice on Planet Earth,  there is no greater pleasure in my life than to do so, and re-lay the message to humanity about the cleansing.,And those who have suffered unjustly at the hands of evil men will not taste death with the changes, all will be restored once the planet is cleansed.   That will commence any time, and has been fully initiated,   The bodies of evil men will fail them, as the energies will not be transferable to another fellow human being.  Love is the essence of all creation, and I am a faithful servant.  There are no Gods plural in the Universe, there is God, and creation.,,human beings Like you, and I, have a sacred destiny to become the children of God, and live eternally in that awareness..Not everyone is ready for that..But I am, and that is something you need to decide for yourself.  Galan  


I was being a little facetious in portions of this blog, but had some points that needed to be made. 





No comments:

Post a Comment